Now that you are a blogger (and in some cases, a shamelessly addicted blogger) do you read fewer books? Or, do you read more books now than ever before, or has your reading habit pretty much stayed steady?

***If you haven't joined already, become a member of the MBC Book Club. Dannie is now the administrator over there and will be revving things up. Let's get vigorous book discussions going on!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have much time to read book since i am addicted with blogging. But i try to read book 1-2 pages everyday when i am busy with my son :D
No. Nothing can keep me from reading. I recently read Fearless Fourteen by Janet Evanovich and ... yes, I'll admit it ... a couple of Harlequin-type romances!
I never had much time to read...but I actually read more now that I blog. It helps my vocabulary and it gives me something to write about.
Mine is fairly steady. I read every night til I fall asleep. Usually crime thrillers and things like that, but occasionally a Christian book will find it's way into my nighttime reading.
No way. Who needs sleep when you have a brand-new book calling to you?? Both blogging & voracious reading are necessary for my continued mental health.
nope, still read tons of books, but that might be because I do not have a laptop, so I can't take my computer with me to bed!
Ü
I began a book the other day when Hubby and I went on a 2 day work conference because the hotel didn't have a computer due to remodeling. (grr!) I love reading and I still try to do it in the car or before bed!
I still read alot, even with all my blogging and blog reading. I just now go to bed later. I read so much, in fact, that next week I'm purchasing an Amazon Kindle. I'm super excited about it!
I am actually reading more! I like to join in on online book clubs and challenges to keep me motivated.
Oh yeah used to be an avid reader, not sure that it's only b/c of blogging. I blame the kids too but I definitely read less.
my reading remains the same. i love books, and it's one of those things i can't give up... you know, there's like a street talk here in the Philippines... "no read, no write!" LOL
I tend to read more books so I can review them and share with others. I am now going for kid books and with holidays coming up in a few months want to get more reading done so readers can click on to buy them at amazon.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service