Now that you are a blogger (and in some cases, a shamelessly addicted blogger) do you read fewer books? Or, do you read more books now than ever before, or has your reading habit pretty much stayed steady?

***If you haven't joined already, become a member of the MBC Book Club. Dannie is now the administrator over there and will be revving things up. Let's get vigorous book discussions going on!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm lucky-- I take after my dad and can read anywhere, no matter how much noise or distraction their is, and I read very fast. I'm SO glad I got this from him. I love reading, and read just as much since taking up blogging. I'm actually doing the Summer Reading program at my library with my teenage son.
Books? what are they???

Sadly, I can't even remember the last book I read! I can barely manage to get in my magazine subscriptions!
Yes! Doggone it!
No way. I'm an avid reader and I love the feel of books. I have a reading ritual where I wake up super early (I'm talking the crack of dawn) on my off Fridays and on Saturdays. I make a big cup of coffee, put on some jazz (usually Pat Metheny or Gato Barbieri) and grab some books and mags and get back in my bed and read from like 6am to 10pm. It is pure heaven and I wouldn't give it up for anything.
I hardly have any time to read any longer and really prefer blogging! sad but true.
Books? Who needs books? Okay reading a book was already a simple luxury having 3 kids to chase around one day. Now that I've found blogging, who needs books? These women's lives are enough to make you laugh one minute and cry the next. I've found some wonderful writers in the blog world and I am enjoying this almost as much as I do reading a book. The plus to blogging is that I can always say "Mommy's working on the computer." Rather than looking like I'm "wasting time".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service