Do you participate in any memes on a regular basis (Thursday Thirteen, Photo Hunt, etc.)? Do you participate in "tags?" Just curious!

Tags: blogging, memes, posts, tags

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love tags, especially when someone specifically tags me, because to me it means that out of all the people they could have chosen, i was one they wanted to know more about. So i never turn one down if i can help it.

As for meme's I do a Thursday Thirteen, Wild Wednesday ( something i started about animals ) and i do flashback Friday. I think meme's are fun to see what bloggers come up with. Now when i start my new blog, i won't be doing them there, but on my " comfy spot" i will.
the only one I do is Wordless Wednesday and I love it!
I don't. It's not because I don't enjoy them, but, it mostly because I already have other things I want to post...I am a meme lazyass.
I don't participate in them as I'm trying to stick to a theme and they don't usually fit in. Sometimes I'll participate in a tag - like the Arte y pico award but other than that.....not really.
I often take a tag and run with it, sometimes it's a few weeks later, but if it's a good one I play! I do my own gig on Thursdays and I do a Weekly Winners photo meme on a few Sunday's a month.
I participate in a few meme's and have considered starting my own. They are a good way of getting traffic and your traffic is usually within your niche.
Okay, I'll ask: what's meme?
Yes...I am participate with meme and tag. Mostly I join Photography meme like Sky Watch, Photo Hunt, Weekend Snapshot, Camera Critters, etc. I just love to meet other people with their shots. I am addicted with photography..
I participate in photohunt... the themes tnchick comes up with are great. I also participate in smart habit saturday, love thursday, my husband rocks friday, talk about tuesday and occasionally wordless wednesday... :) these memes dont take place over other posts... i do a few posts a day.

have only been tagged a couple of times but i love it :)
i try to do wordless Wednesday!
I started doing Thursday Thirteen...but have only done four editions so far...I have so many other things going on and so many other things to post about I have been finding it hard to keep it up...
I do - but I've tried to cut down on the memes that I participate in on a weekly basis. It had started to feel like that's all I was posting, so now I only do them if I really have something worth sharing - not just for the sake of participating... I do tags and awards, but need to get caught up on them lately.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service