Do you participate in any memes on a regular basis (Thursday Thirteen, Photo Hunt, etc.)? Do you participate in "tags?" Just curious!

Tags: blogging, memes, posts, tags

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love tags, especially when someone specifically tags me, because to me it means that out of all the people they could have chosen, i was one they wanted to know more about. So i never turn one down if i can help it.

As for meme's I do a Thursday Thirteen, Wild Wednesday ( something i started about animals ) and i do flashback Friday. I think meme's are fun to see what bloggers come up with. Now when i start my new blog, i won't be doing them there, but on my " comfy spot" i will.
the only one I do is Wordless Wednesday and I love it!
I don't. It's not because I don't enjoy them, but, it mostly because I already have other things I want to post...I am a meme lazyass.
I don't participate in them as I'm trying to stick to a theme and they don't usually fit in. Sometimes I'll participate in a tag - like the Arte y pico award but other than that.....not really.
I often take a tag and run with it, sometimes it's a few weeks later, but if it's a good one I play! I do my own gig on Thursdays and I do a Weekly Winners photo meme on a few Sunday's a month.
I participate in a few meme's and have considered starting my own. They are a good way of getting traffic and your traffic is usually within your niche.
Okay, I'll ask: what's meme?
Yes...I am participate with meme and tag. Mostly I join Photography meme like Sky Watch, Photo Hunt, Weekend Snapshot, Camera Critters, etc. I just love to meet other people with their shots. I am addicted with photography..
I participate in photohunt... the themes tnchick comes up with are great. I also participate in smart habit saturday, love thursday, my husband rocks friday, talk about tuesday and occasionally wordless wednesday... :) these memes dont take place over other posts... i do a few posts a day.

have only been tagged a couple of times but i love it :)
i try to do wordless Wednesday!
I started doing Thursday Thirteen...but have only done four editions so far...I have so many other things going on and so many other things to post about I have been finding it hard to keep it up...
I do - but I've tried to cut down on the memes that I participate in on a weekly basis. It had started to feel like that's all I was posting, so now I only do them if I really have something worth sharing - not just for the sake of participating... I do tags and awards, but need to get caught up on them lately.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service