Do you participate in any memes on a regular basis (Thursday Thirteen, Photo Hunt, etc.)? Do you participate in "tags?" Just curious!

Tags: blogging, memes, posts, tags

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's fun being tagged. Memes are more fun in my opinion if you actually tag some one instead of just saying "anyone can play along".

Lately I've been doing Wordless Wednesday. I also like list memes that reveal something about a blogger.
I do. It is a fun way to meet other people and view other blogs. I participate in Wordless Wed, Sat Photo hunt and sometime Thursdays don't suck.
I participate in Wordless Wednesday and find it's lots of fun and good for meeting other mom bloggers and getting traffic. I have thought about starting my own meme just for kicks and to see what kind of responses I get. Never been tagged but sounds like fun.
I just started participating in Wordless Wednesday and a Simple Woman's Daybook; I have never been tagged (not a hint to be).
If I need some material I will. Or if I'm bored or find something fun to do I will! =)
I do Wordless Wednesday and I used to do Tuesday Toot, but when I saw her list declining I kinda stopped too. . .I think memes can be really fun! I have never gotten tagged - but if I did, I would play!
I participate in WW Wednesday. I'm also starting a new Meme, Oh Snap - It's Friday. We will be posting photos of our little cuties or anything that will lift the spirit as we head into the week-end. If anyone is interested in giving a Snap, please leave a comment on my Oh Snap - It's Friday post,

Mother-2-Mother
www.mother-2-mother.blogspot.com
I am random about my meme participation.
Sometimes I do Tackle it Tuesdays (when I am proud of a cleaning job I do ;) )
I do Wordless Wednesday's when I remember (I'm a tad spacy :) )

They can be fun, though, my mind wanders alot so I forget easily.
If it's one that looks like fun I usually do it or if a friend tags me.
I haven't done any memes yet but saw a couple of new ones starting on 5MFSN that look like fun so I'll be doing those when I can remember :).
What the heck is a meme?????
I do Wordless Wednesday whenever I'm having bloggers block and I like doing memes but I never tag anyone.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service