If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One per post would be FABULOUS! But I love it when I get more. :)
I'd love to get around 10. :) I currently get around 4-6.
yep, 10 would be good. Sometimes I get 4 or so, sometimes 20. Why some posts tank comment wise and some don't I'll never figure out.
My blog is part of my job - freelance writer - so the more traffic and comments I get, the better! I think the most we've had is 5 in one post.
ten would be good for me too :-)
Yes, I'm with Heather, one per post would thrill me! Those of you who get 5 - 10 how do you get the traffic????
5-10 but I appreciate any and every comment. What I love is the returning commenters- they are the best!
Oh I don't know...10, I didn't used to care, but now I kinda feel like anything under 10 and I must have crappy content ya know?!
I'm aiming high :) If I could get 100 comments per post, I would REALLY be in heaven. I'd love to have a steady stream of interactive readers and commenters.
I guess on a normal basis our comments can get between 5-20 a post, depends on how frequently i've been posting too. I'd like to be ambitious and get in the 50-100 range, but I have "depressing content syndrome". I do my best to mix it up with the humor of life in general, but people know what they're getting into when they get any kind of emotional involvement with us.

--Anissa @ Hope4Peyton
1 is fine for me, per post, I just like to know someone is out there. My blog is just mostly my life with a little rant about something, here and there.
I'd love to average around 50-60 comments per post.

Check out http://metrodad.typepad.com. He gets a ton of comments for each post. One received 294 the last time I checked...now that's some active readership! I keep wondering if he has a huge family/friend base or if it's actually strangers (like me) reading his blog and posting comments.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service