If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It all depends on what my topic is about. I usually average about 10-20 on my photo topics/posts but on the every day life stuff, it's usually about 2-5. I'd be happy if the people that came and looked around would actually leave a comment.
60-75 every time. My average is anywhere from 10-25. Posts where I request feedback usually get about 50 and giveaways average 100-200.
As a blogger, I know I read every comment. Usually my posts with more than 50 comments are the ones that are most interesting to read - lots of thoughts from different perspectives.
I would say 10 also.
I think ten is a good number, not being too greedy :)
Any? If I had any comments per post I am over the moon! When I do get comments, it just makes my day.
5- 10 and striving for more! trying to figure this all out! Not that I average that now.... it said if I could average.... :)
I'd love to have at least 15 per post. When I get 20 for my wordless wednesdays, I get SUPER excited! Honestly though, I'm happy if I get at least 5!
If I got a comment a day (without offering a contest!), I would be thrilled. I'm still trying to figure out why some blogs get so many comments, and others get almost none.
I would love to get 5 per post! Some dont get any but then this last 2weeks have been crazy and i havent had any new posts due to the crappyness! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service