If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be happy with 50. I would not be able to stop smiling :)
I think I would love ten as well! But I am a new blogger so I will accept!
I've always like the number 69, so that works for me!
5 comments per post would be great. I'm new here - and don't know how to start a discussion - SO - here's a question....

How many visitors per day would make you a content blogger? I get about 50 but it's growing...
5 per post would be awesome for me, haha :D
I would love to be over 10 every time. Although I know some of my posts are just informative and don't necessarily create a discussion in the comments. While other posts are written to create a dialogue. While others I have no idea why the post falls flat.

My questions is - Do you get turned off and don't comment when a blog has over 60 comments? Do you feel like what is the point? I know I do...
I'm with you. If a post has more than say fifty posts, I don't even bother unless it's a giveaway.
I totally agree. What's the point? You're just another comment in the crowd.
As a blogger, I know I read every comment. Usually my posts with more than 50 comments are the ones that are most interesting to read - lots of thoughts from different perspectives.
I do sometimes. I wonder about some of these blogs that get hundreds of comments, it doesn't seem like anyone could be reading them all.
over 25 comments. but then i'm sure, once i hit over 25 comments...that wouldn't be enough. i'm a comment whore. sigh.
I'd say 5 each I may get 1 or 2 per post now.

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service