If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would be happy with 50. I would not be able to stop smiling :)
I think I would love ten as well! But I am a new blogger so I will accept!
I've always like the number 69, so that works for me!
5 comments per post would be great. I'm new here - and don't know how to start a discussion - SO - here's a question....

How many visitors per day would make you a content blogger? I get about 50 but it's growing...
5 per post would be awesome for me, haha :D
I would love to be over 10 every time. Although I know some of my posts are just informative and don't necessarily create a discussion in the comments. While other posts are written to create a dialogue. While others I have no idea why the post falls flat.

My questions is - Do you get turned off and don't comment when a blog has over 60 comments? Do you feel like what is the point? I know I do...
I'm with you. If a post has more than say fifty posts, I don't even bother unless it's a giveaway.
over 25 comments. but then i'm sure, once i hit over 25 comments...that wouldn't be enough. i'm a comment whore. sigh.
I'd say 5 each I may get 1 or 2 per post now.
I totally agree. What's the point? You're just another comment in the crowd.
I'd love to average 20! Sometimes I get none, sometimes I get almost 30.
I do sometimes. I wonder about some of these blogs that get hundreds of comments, it doesn't seem like anyone could be reading them all.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service