If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It all depends on what my topic is about. I usually average about 10-20 on my photo topics/posts but on the every day life stuff, it's usually about 2-5. I'd be happy if the people that came and looked around would actually leave a comment.
60-75 every time. My average is anywhere from 10-25. Posts where I request feedback usually get about 50 and giveaways average 100-200.
As a blogger, I know I read every comment. Usually my posts with more than 50 comments are the ones that are most interesting to read - lots of thoughts from different perspectives.
I would say 10 also.
I think ten is a good number, not being too greedy :)
Any? If I had any comments per post I am over the moon! When I do get comments, it just makes my day.
5- 10 and striving for more! trying to figure this all out! Not that I average that now.... it said if I could average.... :)
I'd love to have at least 15 per post. When I get 20 for my wordless wednesdays, I get SUPER excited! Honestly though, I'm happy if I get at least 5!
If I got a comment a day (without offering a contest!), I would be thrilled. I'm still trying to figure out why some blogs get so many comments, and others get almost none.
I would love to get 5 per post! Some dont get any but then this last 2weeks have been crazy and i havent had any new posts due to the crappyness! lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service