If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

1 per = good
3 per = great
5 per = fantastic
10 per = SUCCESS
I'd like to get at least 20 comments per post.
It isn't so much of a number...but if all the blogs that I read came and commented on my blog, I would be a happy gal.
I get around 5 now and I'm happy with that number but I would love, love, LOVE to have 15! I love my commenters!
any comments make me happy since I am new and I rarely get comments!!
I'm happy if at least one person comments on each post, and that usualy happens. It's nice to know someone's out there! The most I've ever gotten is about 22, and that was a Thursday Thirteen post, not the norm. It'd be nice to get about 10 per post.
150. And a bunch of readers who exclaimed "First!!"
I'd be happy with steady readers and at least five comments per post if not more...One per post is a nice start though. ☺
I sometimes get 16-17 so I think 20-25 would be pretty exciting.

Tootsie Farklepants commented on my blog today and I nearly fainted!
Ten would be great! I average around 4 now.
Basically I get 1 comment every 5 posts... and it's usually my sister.... but at least two or three a post would make me happy. 10 would be superb... but for more of a family blog I'm not sure that would happen. I know I have maybe 10 - 20 people that look at the site but that's about it. I think the people who visit my site are mostly family so they comment to me about it but not actually on the site.
I love reading each and every comment from old friends and new. I appreciate all of the connections so much. It means a lot to know that people care enough to say hi or add their thoughts. I make a point to reciprocate and connect with new people.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

11/24/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service