If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ummm . . . 100? I'm actually happy that people are visiting my little blog at all!
I would love at least one but decided over year ago that I blog for myself and I shouldn't be as concerned about the comments.
I'm happy to get one; I think seven is a healthy number especially for a new-ish blog; and of course, when you look at my comment level, you have to cut the number in half to be fair, because I do reply to every one right in the comment section. I'm floored by the people who get hundreds, and my question is: when did that kind of traffic take off for that blog (after months of blogging? years)?
I barely get comments so just getting 3-4 comments per post would be wonderful now.
20 would be nice :)
I am happy if anyone even visits my blog but would love to get a few more comments, it lets me know what people think and I enjoy having a link to theirs to read also:-) I love meeting people through blogs.
Anyone that comes to mine I will go to theirs and share the love:-)
My lowest number is 0 and my highest number is 19. I would love to get 20 per post!
If wishes were horses, that number would be 100 +. Seriously, though, over 10/15, and I'm a happy lady.
Oh WOW 10 would be great!
Not counting giveaways/contests, I have to tell you, when I get one THOUGHTFUL comment, I'm thrilled!!!
I'm easy -- one is FABULOUS in my world! Lately, I've been averaging 3 per post. Woo hoo!
I'd like some comments regularly - that's a start - now, I get comments randomly.

I don't get the lurkers! - Until I consider my own behavior, and I do a lot of lurking. Sometimes, I just am at a loss for a comment. So, I guess I should do a better job at commenting. But, yeah....I'm feeling like my content is below par, too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service