If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shoot for the stars - you may only land on the roof, but if you shoot for the roof you'll never get off the ground!! - The more comments the better!!!
50-100 would be nice. :-) I'm currently around the 20-25 count stage. Not that I'm complaining about that! It was a lot of hard work to get there.

Sarah
Going Bananas Blog
I'm like All Adither who posted above - I'd love to get 150+ comments with a lot of them posting "FIRST!"

I would be totally satisfied.

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
Right now if I just had 1-2 on a regular basis I would be in heaven! :)
That is a great question!!! This completely intrigues me and I would have to say that I have had anywhere from 1-20 (20 max) before, and it seems to come and go in waves. I probably currently average 5-10 (some times less), but would love to get 25-50 comments...if we're being honest.

Mel's World with Melissa Mashburn

Plus...it's always more with the give aways...they are a GREAT way to boost readership, but be prepared...they are also a TON of work! ;)
I'd love just to get one comment too!
Yikes, I would love to have a consistent number, even if it's just a handful, 4 - 5. Anything more than that would be...well, unlikely for me. :-(
New Moms Need is a new-ish blog, so we are not getting many comments. I would love to be in the 10 range. Our spanish language blog, gets about 40 comments a day on all different posts.
If I could hit 10, I'd feel swell!
I think I get about 5-20 comments depending on the subject (my highest ever was 43, which was quite exciting) I don't think I could handle having to read 43 on a daily basis, although i love the support. (I would feel guilty as I like to read the blogs of all my commentors. LOL)
So, I would say I am pretty happy with my number, although i would love to have a typical number...ok, and i am rambling...LOL
Debi

Who Says 8 is Enough?
10 to 20 would be great, more awesome. Some posts get several and others none. I'm still fairly green and feeling my way though, so any feedback is welcome and I love repeat commenters!
If I could get 2-3 comments per post it would be great. I love interactivity and responsive readers.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service