If I could average (#) comments per post I would literally be in blog heaven.

How many comments per post would make you one content blogger?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Shoot for the stars - you may only land on the roof, but if you shoot for the roof you'll never get off the ground!! - The more comments the better!!!
50-100 would be nice. :-) I'm currently around the 20-25 count stage. Not that I'm complaining about that! It was a lot of hard work to get there.

Sarah
Going Bananas Blog
I'm like All Adither who posted above - I'd love to get 150+ comments with a lot of them posting "FIRST!"

I would be totally satisfied.

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
Right now if I just had 1-2 on a regular basis I would be in heaven! :)
That is a great question!!! This completely intrigues me and I would have to say that I have had anywhere from 1-20 (20 max) before, and it seems to come and go in waves. I probably currently average 5-10 (some times less), but would love to get 25-50 comments...if we're being honest.

Mel's World with Melissa Mashburn

Plus...it's always more with the give aways...they are a GREAT way to boost readership, but be prepared...they are also a TON of work! ;)
I'd love just to get one comment too!
Yikes, I would love to have a consistent number, even if it's just a handful, 4 - 5. Anything more than that would be...well, unlikely for me. :-(
New Moms Need is a new-ish blog, so we are not getting many comments. I would love to be in the 10 range. Our spanish language blog, gets about 40 comments a day on all different posts.
If I could hit 10, I'd feel swell!
I think I get about 5-20 comments depending on the subject (my highest ever was 43, which was quite exciting) I don't think I could handle having to read 43 on a daily basis, although i love the support. (I would feel guilty as I like to read the blogs of all my commentors. LOL)
So, I would say I am pretty happy with my number, although i would love to have a typical number...ok, and i am rambling...LOL
Debi

Who Says 8 is Enough?
10 to 20 would be great, more awesome. Some posts get several and others none. I'm still fairly green and feeling my way though, so any feedback is welcome and I love repeat commenters!
If I could get 2-3 comments per post it would be great. I love interactivity and responsive readers.

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service