What keeps you blogging? Is it the friends you've made, the opportunities that come your way, the independence you feel as a blogger, the money you make, or the opportunity to hone your writing? Or something entirely different?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For me its a collection of all that except to make money. The people I have met here are a very unique bunch of ladies and I am so happy that I have been given the chance to meet them all. I never would have if it weren't for blogging and Mom Bloggers Club!!!! My writing can always use honing lol so I use it for that as well. And the opportunities, all I can say is WOW. I am very lucky to be a part of all this.
All of the above! I think what I learn each day keeps me motivated as well. I learn something new everyday and that is a high for me.
I enjoy the friends I have made and the wonderful opportunities that have become available to me. I also like having some me time. Plus it's just plain fun.
I would say a mix of it all. I am AMAZED at the friends I have met from all over the country! I keep doing it because I want to share more with them, like each post is a bit of conversation. besides, as I am sure most frustrated writer can agree, when you are blocked...hey, blogging is a great way to keep writing, and I can do it on my own terms, no censoring or anything. The money is a great perk, but it's just icing on the cake to everything I already love about it.
It's something I do for me. It's a challenge. I love connecting with other moms and I have a vision for where I want to take it. That I've made some friends and have some repeat readers tells me I'm doing something right and I'm on a good path. Now I want to see where I can take it.
because I enjoy writing on my blogs and because I can get extra money from blogging ^_^
Literally it's the things that go on in my life, I will never run out of content! What keeps me going is that as my title states, blogging is 'cheaper than therapy' for me. It brings me joy to put it out there and know i'm not alone or others feel the same way I do about certain things. Blogging keeps me connected to my friends and family I don't see everyday and I am so into so many other blogs, it just breeds friendships. You can't have too many friends!!

Great question!
I think I like it for all reasons mentioned. I never realized how much I would enjoy it. I find it is also a great way to keep friends and family connected w/ our lives. They can look when they want to and don't have to wait for me to email or call them.
For me going through what I am going through, it's my reality check. My thoughts are much clearer when I type them out. Each day I feel like Im growing and learning something new so I want to capture everything, I would hate to forget the lessons that I am learning right now.
It's many reasons for me. The connection with friends, I'm a very social being. I love meeting new people and developing long lasting friendships. Blogging allows that to happen. It's important for me to continue developing my writing. Never know what writing opportunity's wait ahead for me. Blogging keeps me informed in what's going on in the news and lives of other people. There is so much, I can just go on and on.
Aside from the great friendships I've made, I see blogging as being part of my business as a writer. I can post samples of my work for prospective employers, and they can get a better sense of who I am before hiring me. The other reason why I blog, is to record all of life's events for my kids to use in the future. In a small way, I feel blogging immortalizes our experiences here on Earth. It can be used for future reference when I'm not here anymore by my loved ones.
I love that I've met such an incredible support system of kind, wonderful and witty women all across the country. It's been such a great experience, and I continue to make incredible new friends. The writing is a great outlet for me too.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service