...religion
...politics
...debates
...sex

How personal is TMI?

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh snap, are we playing the View!? I call being Barbara, I feel like a nutty old goat today:)

Um, yes. At first I didn't, but now that I have a big readership, I am braver, and it's all fair game.

My usual targets are sex and religion, though I am sure as the election comes closer, I will dig right in.
I stay away from all of those topics.
To answer my own question...I keep these out of my convos IRL with my friends...well except for sex...that's a given in my girl circles. But, not outright in my blog (my mom and my 9.5 year old read my blog).

Religion, politics, and sex is generally private to me and not something anyone else really needs to know. It's always pretty uncomfortable to have to explain my positions (lol) and defend them to people, especially skeptics.
I do not post on religion or politics at all. Too much drama there. Sex maybe but it would depend on the exact topic. If its too detailed then I can't chance my mother in law asking me questions (my mom would be ok with it and as far as my kids go they don't read my blog because I really wanted something that was just mine)
Sometimes I'll blog about debates or sex but nothing too private. Usually it'll be in regards to something I saw on tv or read in the paper.
I haven't really felt the need to post about sex. Don't get me wrong! To paraphrase Gordon Gecko from Wall Street "Sex, for lack of a better word, is good". It's just something I probably won't write about.
But that doesn't mean I won't read someone else's post!
Nope...I dont post any of them :D
If we're playing the view, I want to be Whoopie!! I am still an infant in the blogging world, but I don't think I would shy away from anything I felt strogly about, afterall, it's MY blog, but I would be careful to avoid offending the general population - I hope there are no japenese beetle lovers out there - I just went off on them on my blog today!! ;)
I don't post about any of them. But I'm not ruling it out. Religion and politics play a part in my life but not to the point where I want to blog about a particular stance. I would not be good debater because I tend to see good points in everything!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/24/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service