I am sometimes postpone my other taska at home for blogging...LOL.. Since I am addicted with blogging world, I do ironing once a week in the weekend. Before that I do ironing twice a week.

So....do you postpone your other task just for blogging?

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh yeah I do that all the time. The only thing I can't postpone is the baby lol but the wash can wait :-)
yeap....we can not postpone spend our time with our children isn't it :D
Yes. Like, right now...I should be getting dressed.
Absolutely! Right now there's clothes in the washer that need to be transferred to the dryer 20 minutes ago!
This is getting to be a sore subject around here - I postpone EVERYTHING - school starts in less than 4 weeks - and I am still absorbed all day in the lives and laughs of women all over the world. I can tell you who's on vay-cay - but not what we are having for supper - surely it's a phase, and it will pass. Surely
hi hi ....i think you just wake up (in the morning) :D

Brittany said:
Yes. Like, right now...I should be getting dressed.
i hope you don't postpone for eat....:D

ann zambetti said:
This is getting to be a sore subject around here - I postpone EVERYTHING - school starts in less than 4 weeks - and I am still absorbed all day in the lives and laughs of women all over the world. I can tell you who's on vay-cay - but not what we are having for supper - surely it's a phase, and it will pass. Surely
wow...cool ur new phone ^_^

Tammy Warren said:
Me too! I finally caved in a got a new phone (Blackberry) so that I would stay off the computer. With my work, etc. I need access to emails and thus....this leads to the blogging world....and then...yes, I use all sense of time. It is really fun but it comes at a price. I think the new phone has given me back at least 10 hours a week of my life. I try to use blogging as a reward. I do this, then I get this....I negotiate with myself.
I am so bad at doing this. I tend to start out in the morning only to do certain things for the blogs and fully intend to only do those things and move on to house stuff. It never happens that way. I get involved, start working on something I don't want to leave. It is a mess sometimes.
my whole day and chores are postponed some days do to blogs. but hubby sees me trying to do it all and doesnt mind
Not really, but that's because I am use to working a lot of "work" into home life. So, I don't prolong anymore than I did without blogging. However, I can very easily get distracted by things (I'm talking like "Oh, shiny object" kinda thing, not even doing anything) so I find that I need a routine to stay on track with everything else going on. With a routine I can get a lot more done. I also am just one of those people that likes to do a lot all the time, so if I weren't doing a million things at one time I'd not know what to do. Except maybe sleep...maybe I should do that more.

And I'm going to admit I've never been big on ironing, so maybe I've parred down in other areas in life like wash & wear.

http://theconfusedhomemaker.com/
@beths_confusion
Ugh. It's been almost of year of blogging and I'm just now learning how to balance with it all out.

I get burnt out if I don't focus on other things. I still typically post 6 days per week, but I'm learning how to manage my time better so as to not take away from other areas, and to keep things fresh and fun. No sense blogging if I do it in a manner that makes me loathe it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service