Wow, it is so hard to juggle, family life, myself, my child, my website, my work.

What do you do to keep it all in perspective? Remember to take care of yourself, love your signigicant other, take time for your kids, make money?

What do you do for fun? Camp? Yoga? Climb? Eat? Watch TV?

Heidi http://www.outdoorbaby.net

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My "me time" is usually spent reading or on the computer. When I was single, I would visit antique shops to de-stress. Now, I don't have the time for that (plus I'd have to take a very "touch-and-feel" toddler with me).

Remembering to take care of everyone has to be my biggest challenge. I definitely remember my daughter -- she gets lots of time/attention. But, sometimes, I can get so caught up in her world that I forget about my husband! I have to be very deliberate about making sure I spend time in the mornings and evenings with him (and just him), otherwise he feels left out!
Wow, this is a loaded topic. It is so hard to keep it all together. My dh and I work full time, we are starting a small business, we have a son that will be 7 in October who goes to school full-time and is in countless activities. Time is something you would think we don't have but actually do.

We only have one car so we are rarely separated. This is nice. My dh can't drive because of Epilepsy. So I drive him to work, our son to school and them I go to work and do the same in the evening when picking-up. We are bad and do not eat at the diningroom table. Instead we eat in the livingroom in front of the TV. I know this is bad perhaps but we still have great family time. We talk about our day in the car on the way home so no need to talk about that again at a table. lol!

On the weekend we go everywhere together. We always make breakfast together and we do sit at the table when eating breakfast. They we usually go to the park or to the mall or just play outside our home. We don't have a back yard because we live in an apartment.

We are very busy people but I feel like we really do get a lot of family time in this hectic world. I'm pretty grateful for that.

Sharon
www.mamasharonsays.blogspot.com
This is a good post. I work FT have a toddler who is a handful...well what child isn't! My me time is also spent in front of the computer or watching TV. Reading a book right now is a luxury. I basically have to be super organized because besides blogging and family I'm also trying to start a business so I'm really busy. But I make time to play with my son and when he goes to bed at 8 I watch my show then I either get online for blog or biz and spend time with hubby. We also do things as a family on the weekend and when the baby goes to bed we watch movies and have quality alone time. It's tough but everyone finds their groove eventually.
I have no idea what fun is any more just for me. Everything revolves around the kids and plans and money! It's pretty tiring. We have a baby due in the next 2 weeks so it's going to get even crazier!
Reading, scrapbooking, computer time, blogging. That's what I do.
This is a real challenge in our household. I'm a Mom of 3 who are all 4 years and younger, and I work from home, and help to run my husband's business. It's a juggling act for sure.

Eveery once and a while I feel like I'm spinning my wheels, so busy that I can't seem to get anything done.

Times like these, I step back and think about what's really the BIG picture.

My kids, and husband, and me.

Forget the details.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/27/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service