Advertisement

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Best Blinds for Families

Keeping a neat, tidy, and beautiful home can be a challenge when you have kids, but it can be done. You just have to be smart about how you decorate.

For example, leather furniture is much easier to clean than suede, and…

Eating After a Lip Lift

A lip lift is an operation that modifies the appearance of the lips to a more appealing one. It reshapes them to enhance the facial area above the lips. Most people who undergo this procedure usually have an elongated gap between their noses and lips and want to make the…

Latest Activity

Profile IconSandra Christiana, Briana D. Clark and Lily Berns joined Mom Bloggers Club
5 hours ago
Taquila Coleman shared their blog post on Facebook
5 hours ago
Taquila Coleman posted a blog post
5 hours ago
Briana D. Clark updated their profile
7 hours ago
Mimi commented on Mommy Meryl's group 'Contests and Giveaways Galore!'
10 hours ago
Abigail posted a status
"I've got a new blog post feel free to visit my wordpress blog…"
14 hours ago
Abigail posted a status
"hello there! ;) follow me in instagram @mrstagswrites xoxo"
14 hours ago
Abigail posted a blog post
14 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

How Do You Use Photoshop to Create A Clickable Badge or Button for Your Blog?

I've downloaded photoshop Elements 6.0 However, I can't for the life of me figure out how to use it! How do I design a button in photo shop and then make it clickable?

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lori! Well I actually made a clickable banner! Thank you so much for all of your help! However, for some reason my button has pushed all of my other banners wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the page. There is a big gap between my button and the other banners. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if you can tell what the problem is? My button is on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks!

Kenyatta
http://theglamorouswahm.com
of course you can - email me anytime :)

Andrea Chamberlain said:
Maternal Spark - I have a friend who wants to place an ad on my blog and I was wondering how I was going to make it clickable to her site.

When she's got her ad ready, can I email you for some coding instructions?

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
Probably because it says that the dimensions of your banner are 406px × 386px!!!! LOL. Did you know you did that???



Kenyatta said:
Hey Lori! Well I actually made a clickable banner! Thank you so much for all of your help! However, for some reason my button has pushed all of my other banners wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the page. There is a big gap between my button and the other banners. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if you can tell what the problem is? My button is on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks!

Kenyatta
http://theglamorouswahm.com
Oh wow! How do I change that? When I added the layer of the bus it was wayyyyyy bigger than the 125 square so I dragged the bus down to size. Did I forget to click something?

Lori said:
Probably because it says that the dimensions of your banner are 406px × 386px!!!! LOL. Did you know you did that???



Kenyatta said:
Hey Lori! Well I actually made a clickable banner! Thank you so much for all of your help! However, for some reason my button has pushed all of my other banners wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy down the page. There is a big gap between my button and the other banners. Would you mind taking a look and seeing if you can tell what the problem is? My button is on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks!

Kenyatta
http://theglamorouswahm.com
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I finally got it right! You ladies rock! Okay, so you gotta check my button and code out. It's on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks again!

Kenyatta
http://theglamorouswahm.com

Kim @ What's That Smell? said:
Great little tutorial! Very handy:)

Kim @ What's That Smell? said:
It looks great!!

Kenyatta said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I finally got it right! You ladies rock! Okay, so you gotta check my button and code out. It's on the top left hand side of my blog. Thanks again!

Kenyatta
http://theglamorouswahm.com

Kim @ What's That Smell? said:
LOL I made my header using the layer merge thing on paint.net

It took awhile for me to get it, but I got it so that it looks pretty good, and almost lines up perfectly. LOL!
Well if you ever get into a bind, just holler. I try to check the forum often:)

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service