What would you differently if you could start your blog all over again?

- register a domain name?
- hire a designer?
- not blog about my family?

What would you do differently?

Views: 494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! You make an excellent point:)

Cynthia Tolbert-Wilson said:

Hi Leteesha,

I thought it was an awesome name and the truth is once a  military spouse always a military spouse.  As a military spouse myself, I find it helpful when other people locate information for me or having interesting things that can benefit my life.  If your husband makes a career out of the military or he decides to pursue another career, you will always understand the workings of military life and be able to offer some wisdom that will benefit all branches of service. 

Cynthia

Lateesha Coleman said:

I'm new to blogging and this forum! I'm so glad that I've found you wonderful ladies. I'm taking a mental note of all these post and learning from them.

I'm very new to blogging but I know right off the back that if I could do it over again, I would have chosen a different blog name that I could grow with. This was a huge mistake on my part. I'm an Army spouse and my husband may not be in the military forever LOL. I really don't want to change my blog name from Thrifty Military Wife but I see now things could change.

Be more consistent. And believe in myself!

Oh and use wordpress. ;)

I wish I had been more organized and joined networks sooner. I'm still nowhere near where I want to be, but it's a process. :)

I would have started with WordPress right away

I would have posted my first post and kept posting. Now I find myself backtracking on my blog to dates where I took pictures. Maybe in the future I'll post at better times. I also would get a domain name and find a way to have a more creative layout.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service