off line
able to pay my bills
a source of steady income
the catalyst to writing a book

Where do you see your blog in five years?

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Source of Steady Passive Income
Moms In A Blog just launched last month, so it's exciting to dream! We had a great first month, but I look forward to growing it, meeting other mom bloggers, and building an income from it as well.
I hope that my daughter will be able to read posts from the past and get to know her mom a little better.

-Amanda
In 5 years, I would love my blog to be a source of income. It's not my goal to make 6 figures, but spending money would be nice. I would buy my own dot com with my income and continue to be myself while bringing reviews and giveaways to pamper my girls (and guys?).
Wow, 5 years... I'd love to be able to help the hubby out with bills, but more importantly I wish to continue to bond, share and support with other moms. I need them. =)
a full time job and still be this much fun!
I'd love to still be having fun with my AZ Mom of Many Hats blog. I am hoping that it may springboard into article/editorial writing for women's magazines
Completely different! My kids will be gone and my thoughts will turn to different things...who knows what!
On Oprah! Just kidding, well kind of....

I hope it will still be up, running, and popular. I hope to be selling tote bags on it like crazy and finally put my sewing maching to good work!
I honestly have no idea. To be honest I haven't given it a lot of thought, at this point I'm just curious about where it will be in a week or two!
earning enough for me to stay at home and reap the benefits
motivating the other mom bloggers
advertising for my own affiliate programs

MomIz
http://momstoupdate.blogspot.com/
Funny that you are asking this, as I am working on a plan for getting into freelance writing. My blog allowed me to discover the interest in writing, and now I am working on a plan for next year to begin submitting queries and hopefully get paid for writing. I'd love for my blog to continue to be read and with an increased readership over the next 5 years, hopefully bring in an income as well. At least that's what I am hoping for!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service