What type of ringtone is on your phone right now? and why?

I've had Alicia Keys' "No One" for quite a few months now...simply because my son would always sing it in the car when it would come on the radio and it was so cute...so I put it on my phone so he would sing it every time it rang- and he did! Still does once in a while...

Tags: a, just, question, randomness, ringtones

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a cool phone so it's just one of the Motorola basics.
I am a dork named Jenni, so mine plays 867-5309 (Jenny I've Got Your Number). LOL!
now that's funny!

Jenni said:
I am a dork named Jenni, so mine plays 867-5309 (Jenny I've Got Your Number). LOL!
I have the James Bond theme song. I heard it and thought that's it and has been for a year or so.
Mine is John Cleese saying "You have a phone call, you lucky thing." Problem is I can't hear it if my phone is in my bag.
I have " Life is Beautiful" by Sixx A.M. because i love the idea behind the song.
I have "Parents Just Don't Understand" by Will Smith for my parents ring tone and Clumsy by Fergie for hubby and the rest is just a standard ring tone on the blackberry
For the past two years mine has been Buzz Buzz by Laurie Berkner. The kids got a kick out of it in the beginning but now, not so much:)
I have "I Need a Hero" for my husband and "We Drink Together" for my BFFs. Everyone else gets the intro theme to Doctor Who.
When I'm in a Johnny Depp mood, I'll have something from Pirates, Sweeney Todd, or Edward Scissorhands. During football season, it's the University of NE theme song.

I just changed to Best of You by Foo Fighters, I love that song!
Okay, calm the laughter but I have the Mississippi State Bulldogs fight song!
Eddie Money's "Take me home tonight..." It makes me smile & it makes my husband laugh...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/22/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service