What type of ringtone is on your phone right now? and why?

I've had Alicia Keys' "No One" for quite a few months now...simply because my son would always sing it in the car when it would come on the radio and it was so cute...so I put it on my phone so he would sing it every time it rang- and he did! Still does once in a while...

Tags: a, just, question, randomness, ringtones

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't have a cool phone so it's just one of the Motorola basics.
I am a dork named Jenni, so mine plays 867-5309 (Jenny I've Got Your Number). LOL!
now that's funny!

Jenni said:
I am a dork named Jenni, so mine plays 867-5309 (Jenny I've Got Your Number). LOL!
I have the James Bond theme song. I heard it and thought that's it and has been for a year or so.
Mine is John Cleese saying "You have a phone call, you lucky thing." Problem is I can't hear it if my phone is in my bag.
I have " Life is Beautiful" by Sixx A.M. because i love the idea behind the song.
I have "Parents Just Don't Understand" by Will Smith for my parents ring tone and Clumsy by Fergie for hubby and the rest is just a standard ring tone on the blackberry
For the past two years mine has been Buzz Buzz by Laurie Berkner. The kids got a kick out of it in the beginning but now, not so much:)
I have "I Need a Hero" for my husband and "We Drink Together" for my BFFs. Everyone else gets the intro theme to Doctor Who.
When I'm in a Johnny Depp mood, I'll have something from Pirates, Sweeney Todd, or Edward Scissorhands. During football season, it's the University of NE theme song.

I just changed to Best of You by Foo Fighters, I love that song!
Okay, calm the laughter but I have the Mississippi State Bulldogs fight song!
Eddie Money's "Take me home tonight..." It makes me smile & it makes my husband laugh...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service