What type of ringtone is on your phone right now? and why?

I've had Alicia Keys' "No One" for quite a few months now...simply because my son would always sing it in the car when it would come on the radio and it was so cute...so I put it on my phone so he would sing it every time it rang- and he did! Still does once in a while...

Tags: a, just, question, randomness, ringtones

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just changed it yesterday to Dancing Queen! I saw Mamma Mia this weekend and loved it!!
I've got 2: "Until the End of Time" by Justin Timberlake and Beyonce for my hubby, and "Mamacita," a reggae song by Collie Buddz as my general tone. Of course, I can do this because I work from home and there are no coworkers or bosses to look at me funny when reggae comes blasting out of my phone :)
i have "i want to grow old with you" by adam sandler (from "The Wedding Singer")
I have a cheapo phone that only has ring tones that came w/the phone - nothing fun :)
I have 'Lowrider'.
My general Ringtone is Black by Pearl Jam
When my hubby calls it's Simpleman
Son (nickname Boogie) calls it's KC and the Sunshine band's Boogie Man
My mother's is Honky Tonk Woman
Theres nothing by Sean Kingston
Three Little Birds by Bob Marley.

"Every little thing is gonna be alright. " That one!
It always makes me happy when I hear that song.
Mine has Chris Tomlin's song "Made To Worship".
I am too cheap to pay for anything extra so it is just a ringtone that was pre-programed on my Verizon phone.
I've had The Fratellis Flathead on for a while, but have been considering something creepier, maybe the Exorcist bells...

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service