As of right now I read Steece's pieces and Good Happenings. I don't know what it is but I love to read about families with lots of kids. I guess it makes me appreciate only having 1!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I often read the following: celebrity-babies.com, coolmom.com, dooce.com
Metro Dad and The pioneer woman - both are great!
Jen said:
Wow, I read a ton of blogs a day....PW, Steece's Pieces, Dooce, Bossy...all of those I LOVE and read...but i hesitate to comment, because i just feel i'm overlooked. During contests, PW gets like 10,000+ comments! WOW.
My faves lately are Musings of a Barefoot Foodie, Happy Meals and Happy Hour, and June Cleaver Nirvana and everything else on my blogroll!!
Hey don't let the size of PW daunt you out of commenting! I get a lot of hits from my pw comments! I tell ya.. when I get in the first 100 comments on one of her posts I get at least 50 hits from her readers to my blog. comment away girl! ;)
I keep up with the blogs in my blogroll.
If I was on a deserted island with access to only one blog, it would have to be problogger.
I'm a faithfully stalking following Mama 's Losin It and Sex Diaries of a Mom. Funny these women are!
I try and read all the blogs on my blog list. I started my blog list from the blogs I found on here. There are 2 I read everyday. One is Punky Monkeys and Just Add Laughter! One of the women I have known since highschool and is a very witty writer! I met the other online and I am so happy to have gotten to know her! Her blog is so fun to read!
Yea, "Sex Diaries..." is a riot. She's a good writer too!

Kay said:
I'm a faithfully stalking following Mama 's Losin It and Sex Diaries of a Mom. Funny these women are!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service