As of right now I read Steece's pieces and Good Happenings. I don't know what it is but I love to read about families with lots of kids. I guess it makes me appreciate only having 1!

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I often read the following: celebrity-babies.com, coolmom.com, dooce.com
Metro Dad and The pioneer woman - both are great!
Jen said:
Wow, I read a ton of blogs a day....PW, Steece's Pieces, Dooce, Bossy...all of those I LOVE and read...but i hesitate to comment, because i just feel i'm overlooked. During contests, PW gets like 10,000+ comments! WOW.
My faves lately are Musings of a Barefoot Foodie, Happy Meals and Happy Hour, and June Cleaver Nirvana and everything else on my blogroll!!
Hey don't let the size of PW daunt you out of commenting! I get a lot of hits from my pw comments! I tell ya.. when I get in the first 100 comments on one of her posts I get at least 50 hits from her readers to my blog. comment away girl! ;)
I keep up with the blogs in my blogroll.
If I was on a deserted island with access to only one blog, it would have to be problogger.
I'm a faithfully stalking following Mama 's Losin It and Sex Diaries of a Mom. Funny these women are!
I try and read all the blogs on my blog list. I started my blog list from the blogs I found on here. There are 2 I read everyday. One is Punky Monkeys and Just Add Laughter! One of the women I have known since highschool and is a very witty writer! I met the other online and I am so happy to have gotten to know her! Her blog is so fun to read!
Yea, "Sex Diaries..." is a riot. She's a good writer too!

Kay said:
I'm a faithfully stalking following Mama 's Losin It and Sex Diaries of a Mom. Funny these women are!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Summer Travel

Will you and your family take a vacation this year? Where are you going? What are your favorite travel tips for families? Share in our forum.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service