I am teaming up with Amuso again for another contest. We're doing some brainstorming and would like to do a Cutest Kids contest. So, I have a question for you: Should the contest require video uploads (sort of like America's Funniest Home Videos) or photo uploads? Which one do you think would draw the most interest? Share your opinion. Thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like photo uploads, mainly because I don't have a good camera
I think photos would be easiest for people to enter and get the most response for since not everybody takes videos.
I like the idea of photo uploads because not all moms can afford the time or equipment for a video upload. :)
Photo, video would likely leave some people out!
A photo can say things that a video can't!! Definitely photo!!
I think photos. Because some people like me don't know how to upload videos and don't even know where the cable thingy is! LOL
I like the video idea, but with limits. Everyone loves to watch their own kid do cute things forever, but I think 30 seconds or less is best. It's something different than Pictures (plus I can never narrow it down to just 1 picture - I want to load up a collage of cute kid pics!)
I agree that photos would probably be the easiest - both for people to submit and also for people to watch. :)
I've dedicated my blog site to baby photo contests, with pictures, didn't really think of videos. Ending now is my messy baby contest, and next month will be kids and their pets. I think photos really capture the moment!
http://sillyjillybean.blogspot.com
photo i think would be best :)
I do think that photo uploads will get you more participation.
I think that pictures are a fantastic idea and even better if you make it black & white. There is just something so beautiful about kids & b&W

Debi

Who Says 8 is Enough?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service