I am teaming up with Amuso again for another contest. We're doing some brainstorming and would like to do a Cutest Kids contest. So, I have a question for you: Should the contest require video uploads (sort of like America's Funniest Home Videos) or photo uploads? Which one do you think would draw the most interest? Share your opinion. Thanks!

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree that photos would be easier for most people and would probably draw more participants. Videos would be fun, but photos are great too and more universally friendly.
~Melissa
Sweet Serendipity
Definitely photo uploads.
I think videos would be great but many people can't do video. Of course, doing videos for a change would make it more unique and likely attract some attention;)

Either is fine with me.
Photos!! =)
As you know I don't have any children of my own. But why not do both as some people don't haver a video cam & some people don't have a regular cam-but these 2 items should be equal & not sway the judges decision. I hope that helps-thanks. Kelly
I'm a fan of photos over video, mainly because of the time involved to view other people's video.
photo I don't have "cute kids" video tape
Photos. As moms, most of us are really too busy to sit and peruse a lot of videos.
Photos. I might not take the time to watch all the videos.
Photos -- it takes a lot of time that I don't have to watch 50 gazillion videos of other people's kids even if they are super duper cute!!!
I think photos are the way to go! Using different mediums it will be difficult to judge on an equal basis. Photos are easiest since everyone has a camera.
Photo uploads!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service