how do i get my posts from my blog to show up on my blog page on MBC?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I could be wrong, but they are two separate blogs. As in, you post separately.
Hi
We're newbies also. On your MBC page there is a link that says "add blog post". Hope this helps.

Elle
You can either blog separately and essentially copy and paste your blog posts. Or you can add a RSS feed of your personal blog and your posts will show up on your page.
oooh I wanna do that! Where do I have to click to make it happen ?? Add the rss feed that is


Mom Bloggers Club said:
You can either blog separately and essentially copy and paste your blog posts. Or you can add a RSS feed of your personal blog and your posts will show up on your page.
I have my regular blog feeding into MBC.

The RSS feed is easy to set up. It's already on your member page (I think mine originally was on the left hand column, toward the bottom). Just click on it and add your blog's URL. You can then customize it to feed the complete posts on your blog OR just the titles. I chose titles only b/c (1) my posts are generally long and it made my MBC page waaaaay too long, and (2) I wanted people to be directed to my blog when they click on the titles! :)
thanks! i figured out how to move the RSS over to the main column of my page. thanks for your help!!!!!

CurlySue said:
I have my regular blog feeding into MBC.

The RSS feed is easy to set up. It's already on your member page (I think mine originally was on the left hand column, toward the bottom). Just click on it and add your blog's URL. You can then customize it to feed the complete posts on your blog OR just the titles. I chose titles only b/c (1) my posts are generally long and it made my MBC page waaaaay too long, and (2) I wanted people to be directed to my blog when they click on the titles! :)
Kelly I am going to need your help with this!
LOL
at the top of the rss feed (once you set it up) your cursor will turn into a 4-way arrow. click, drag and drop where you want it to go.

Stacy said:
Kelly I am going to need your help with this!
LOL
You are my hero! LOL
Thanks so much!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service