I am considering doing it. does anyone have non-biased info? is it shady? how much can u make? whats the best company? thanks everyone.

lauren

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll tell you right now you're gonna get opinions on both ends of this so I recommend you do some research, read reviews and judge for yourself.

I did payperpost for a while and made LOTS of money. I'm not gonna lie though, my posts looked and sounded sponsored on many occasions. Sometimes you get caught up in the money that your blog is taken over by paid posts. I learned that it wasn't right for me and changed that up.

This is what I recommend.

Do paid posts if you want but write them with quality. If you go to electricvenom.com or ithinkthereforeiblog.com, Kate is a fine example of writing a good story and including paid links (or post).

You really want quality content and being creative can make your paid posts (links) look normal.

It's your blog so don't go by what others say....if you want that extra money, then do it. Just try to write really good posts so it doesn't look spammy.

Be aware, Google frowns upon paid posts (links) so your PR will probably go down....if you care.
thanks for the response lori,,,its exactly what i wanted...i will do some research now!

lauren
I agree with Lori,

I can spot a paid post a mile away and have very little interest in reading them. I think if you had a blog only for doing paid posts and didn't care if anyone else read it, that's fine. If you have a blog you're proud of and have readers who follow you don't subject them to reading spammy paid posts. Really you're the only one who can decide but make sure you think it through before deciding to go ahead with it.

Heather of
Maternal Spark dot com
One of the best companies to work with imho is PayU2Blog. For them you get a link but you write whatever you want as long as the link is in your post. PPP is OK if you can do as Lori says but the pickings are slim right now.

It depends on what you want to do with your blog, your writing style and if you want to make money that way. Some people write blogs just for paid posts and then have their "own" blogs where they can truly represent themselves.

Keep asking questions as you research. Happy to help you!
thanks everyone..things are real tight around here now ..i need to figure out how to make some extra $$$ and fast so that i can spend my days with zach and not go back to the 10 hour days as a teacher for this schoolyear.. any other ideas besides this? the mommybar advertising is going coming along well, but its not like i can tell that to my landlord when he expects the rent....he wants a check not an update on mommybar!!

thanks

lauren

ConnieFoggles said:
One of the best companies to work with imho is PayU2Blog. For them you get a link but you write whatever you want as long as the link is in your post. PPP is OK if you can do as Lori says but the pickings are slim right now.

It depends on what you want to do with your blog, your writing style and if you want to make money that way. Some people write blogs just for paid posts and then have their "own" blogs where they can truly represent themselves.

Keep asking questions as you research. Happy to help you!
connie, lori,maternal,
what are the ranges of $$$ made a month doing this? me and the hubby are trying to figure what i can make if i do this...are there other things you would consider? thanks

lauren

Lauren Weitzman said:
thanks everyone..things are real tight around here now ..i need to figure out how to make some extra $$$ and fast so that i can spend my days with zach and not go back to the 10 hour days as a teacher for this schoolyear.. any other ideas besides this? the mommybar advertising is going coming along well, but its not like i can tell that to my landlord when he expects the rent....he wants a check not an update on mommybar!!
thanks
lauren

ConnieFoggles said:

It depends on what you want to do with your blog, your writing style and if you want to make money that way. Some people write blogs just for paid posts and then have their "own" blogs where they can truly represent themselves. Keep asking questions as you research. Happy to help you!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/17/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

MARKETPLACE

best makeup

best makeup

Advertisement

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service