I was having trouble last night with my blog crashing when viewed with IE. It's a sitemeter problem. I took off the sitemeter code and all is well. Just an FYI for those out there using this service. I don't know if or when it will be fixed but if anyone has any other info please share :) I miss my stat fix!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the heads-up on this. I know a lot of moms will need this information. Years ago I switched from Sitemeter to Statcounter. I've been really happy with them. Hope you're having a great weekend!
That looks like a great alternative! I'm going to sign up and check it out.
thanks so much! I hope you're enjoying your weekend as well :)

H
Thanks for letting us know. That explains all the sites closing as soon as I opened them up. I thought it was my computer.
man, I don't know why this ended up in Giveaways....I intended it for the general forum space ???
Is that what it was? I couldn't view my blog yesterday but the problem seems to be fixed today. I do have sitemeter.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service