How in the 21st century could this have happened?

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2008/reports/danielle/

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It makes me so sad and then angry to hear stories like that!! How could a mother do that to her own child! It seems like the right family adopted that sweet child! As for that mother, giving up parental rights to keep from going to jail was a smart idea, but I wish that was were she ended up instead of sitting talking to that reporter like she was the victim...Great read.

How could this happen in the 21st century? Let me get on my soapbox for a moment. It is because some people are cowards and will not stand up for what is right and just! Most people say they don't want to cause a seen or they just mind their own business , but lets be honest everyone gets into someones business one time or another. If people pushed hard enough something will happen. The right thing may not be the easiest thing, but it is the right thing! Like the saying the truth hurts, but at least it's the truth. Our world as we once knew is falling apart at the foundation. Where is the discipline, taking responsibility for wrong doing, owning your mistakes, yes sir/no sir, respect for ones property and self? Some peoples core values and morals are selfish anymore so when they see something like this they say it's not my problem someone else will deal with it....It's a visious cycle that I hope we will not have to pay for in the years to come!
Great piece to blog about!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/19/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service