Mom Works, Inc is an on-line retail shop. The primary product is tees for Moms, an essential item in a Mom’s wardrobe.

Mom Works celebrates motherhood. The concept parallels motherhood and running a business and expresses an appreciation for the efforts put forth in raising great kids and building strong organizations. The illustrations incorporate humor and optimism given the importance of a Mom’s role and the magnitude of her responsibilities.

When everyday life gets complicated, a little love, humor and fellowship can go a long way. Treat yourself, your Mom or a deserving Mom you know. Mom Works products offer a sense of camaraderie, fun and recognition for a job well done.

Wear Mom Gear! Visit them at: www.momworksinc.com.

Want to win a tote bag full of goodies? Inside will be the Connected tee, a bumper sticker, Mom Works pen, post-its, plus a water bottle. Just leave a comment to enter.

Coupon Code for 10% OFF: 1217358692

Views: 14

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Love the t and the other items! Yes, please enter me to win!!!
Awesome prize! Count me in!
Lovin' the goodies and the tote! I'm in to win :)
Ohhh, hope it's me!!! Great giveaway :-)
Leavin' a comment! :) Neato!
Neat stuff!
I'm willing to throw my name in the hat for this one!
Count me in, would love to win
This is great! I can't wait to check out the site!
I'd love to win this! Thanks for sharing!
I'd love to win! Por favor :-)
oooh...this is fun, new stuff to me. Enter me, please. I would totally rock that bumper sticker on my car...maybe they have a patch to sew on my jeans too. ;)

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service