Mom Works, Inc is an on-line retail shop. The primary product is tees for Moms, an essential item in a Mom’s wardrobe.

Mom Works celebrates motherhood. The concept parallels motherhood and running a business and expresses an appreciation for the efforts put forth in raising great kids and building strong organizations. The illustrations incorporate humor and optimism given the importance of a Mom’s role and the magnitude of her responsibilities.

When everyday life gets complicated, a little love, humor and fellowship can go a long way. Treat yourself, your Mom or a deserving Mom you know. Mom Works products offer a sense of camaraderie, fun and recognition for a job well done.

Wear Mom Gear! Visit them at: www.momworksinc.com.

Want to win a tote bag full of goodies? Inside will be the Connected tee, a bumper sticker, Mom Works pen, post-its, plus a water bottle. Just leave a comment to enter.

Coupon Code for 10% OFF: 1217358692

Views: 14

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Love the t and the other items! Yes, please enter me to win!!!
Awesome prize! Count me in!
Lovin' the goodies and the tote! I'm in to win :)
Ohhh, hope it's me!!! Great giveaway :-)
Leavin' a comment! :) Neato!
Neat stuff!
I'm willing to throw my name in the hat for this one!
Count me in, would love to win
This is great! I can't wait to check out the site!
I'd love to win this! Thanks for sharing!
I'd love to win! Por favor :-)
oooh...this is fun, new stuff to me. Enter me, please. I would totally rock that bumper sticker on my car...maybe they have a patch to sew on my jeans too. ;)

RSS

12/17/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

12 Days of Christmas Super Sale

Not a member?  Sign up here for your Free
Healthy Home Company Membership
https://mombloggersgiftmembership.com

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

The more moms who are a part of Mom Bloggers for Social Good, the more good we can do through our blogs and social media. Please join us!

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service