Mom Works, Inc is an on-line retail shop. The primary product is tees for Moms, an essential item in a Mom’s wardrobe.

Mom Works celebrates motherhood. The concept parallels motherhood and running a business and expresses an appreciation for the efforts put forth in raising great kids and building strong organizations. The illustrations incorporate humor and optimism given the importance of a Mom’s role and the magnitude of her responsibilities.

When everyday life gets complicated, a little love, humor and fellowship can go a long way. Treat yourself, your Mom or a deserving Mom you know. Mom Works products offer a sense of camaraderie, fun and recognition for a job well done.

Wear Mom Gear! Visit them at: www.momworksinc.com.

Want to win a tote bag full of goodies? Inside will be the Connected tee, a bumper sticker, Mom Works pen, post-its, plus a water bottle. Just leave a comment to enter.

Coupon Code for 10% OFF: 1217358692

Views: 14

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to win. I like winning things, it's entertaining, and everyday my kids come to me.. "So... win anything?"

(I won a Wii two weeks ago, they quit asking about that, In fact, I think they forgot my name in the excitement of it all!))
What a neat contest. The website is cute too!
Count me in, I can always use a new bag.
I would love to win this tote bag full of goodies and show off that I'm a mom blogger! Pls count me in.
I love this stuff!
wow, what a cool company! i'm game! ;)
Thanks, I'd love to win. Gonna go check out their site.
I'm totally game! Looks like a great gift package! Thanks for the opportunity!
I'd love to enter too.
Wow, really cute stuff! I particularly love the t-shirt. Honestly, I think that about sums up what blogging is about for me.
I'm always game for a prize. :) Even better when it looks cool!
Love the "Mom Works" logo. As a coach of a women's rugby team, I love the imagery of love=strength.

RSS

10/22/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service