How do I contact members here as a group by email? What are the rules about doing this? I don't want to spam anyone!

Tags: email, group, spam

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is the general information about emailing members:

To protect your privacy, only your friends and certain members of social networks you belong to can send you messages on Ning. If you’re a member of a network, the Network Creator and Administrators can send you messages and you can message them back. Further, if you belong to any groups, the Group Creator and Admins can get in touch with you privately — and you may receive messages sent to all members of a group. In order to send another member of a network a message, you’ll need to ask them to be your friend first.

So, as long as you email a member who is your friend, then that's okay. I don't think you can email your friends as a group, though.

If so, someone else chime in with instructions. Thanks!
Thanks for replying so quickly. I'm thinking back to the emails I've received I guess they have been individual ones or from group leaders then.
You can send an email to all your friends here by going to the "my friends" link and then "send message to friends" at the bottom. Then you can choose all or what friends to include.

=)
Thanks Jen! I got it now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service