When I became a mom, I compromised my sense of fashion for my family and career. I slowly started to wear jewelry, fashion watches and fashion accessories again and I quickly learned that I could be a mom and be hip, fashionable and trendy. I love helping women use fashion accessories to upgrade their wardrobes at affordable prices. How do you stay fashionable, hip and trendy?

Tags: accessories, and, fashion, fashionable, hip, moms, trendy

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have lowered my expectations! I go for comfort - then again, I am a nurse and work at a school - so, I wear scrubs but I do have my makeup on and my hair done. I did cut my hair short and I leave it curly - very easy, but somedays it looks baaaaddd!! My youngest child is at my school! When I am out and about - it is jeans, shorts or capri's. I never go anywhere where I have to dress up - not that I don't want to, it just isn't in my life style these days.
No, but I wasn't a fashionable not-mom, either. I have a fashionista friend who runs a high-end clothing store - she keeps me from spiralling completely into frump-ville, but without her I'd be screwed. I used to at least keep track of what was fashionable, even if I couldn't afford it, but now that energy is expended elsewhere.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service