When I became a mom, I compromised my sense of fashion for my family and career. I slowly started to wear jewelry, fashion watches and fashion accessories again and I quickly learned that I could be a mom and be hip, fashionable and trendy. I love helping women use fashion accessories to upgrade their wardrobes at affordable prices. How do you stay fashionable, hip and trendy?

Tags: accessories, and, fashion, fashionable, hip, moms, trendy

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have lowered my expectations! I go for comfort - then again, I am a nurse and work at a school - so, I wear scrubs but I do have my makeup on and my hair done. I did cut my hair short and I leave it curly - very easy, but somedays it looks baaaaddd!! My youngest child is at my school! When I am out and about - it is jeans, shorts or capri's. I never go anywhere where I have to dress up - not that I don't want to, it just isn't in my life style these days.
No, but I wasn't a fashionable not-mom, either. I have a fashionista friend who runs a high-end clothing store - she keeps me from spiralling completely into frump-ville, but without her I'd be screwed. I used to at least keep track of what was fashionable, even if I couldn't afford it, but now that energy is expended elsewhere.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service