Dedicated to expanding its network and channel brands across multiple platforms and connecting viewers with their favorite shows anytime and anywhere, Disney-ABC Television Group announced a completely redesigned SOAPnet.com, the new home of celebrity and TV drama. In addition to covering the world of daytime, the new site, which launched in a beta version, expands its focus to include coverage of entertainment, stars, pop culture, beauty and fashion news in an informed, engaging editorial style.

In celebration of the brand-new SoapNet.com, you can win a $25 gift card to Barneys New York, a Marc Jacobs wallet, a $15 gift card to iTunes, and a $15 gift card to Pinkberry. Simply leave a comment to enter. A winner will be announced on August 15, 2008.

Views: 18

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ooohh! I would love to win this! What a great prize!
great prize! would love to win! thanks!
What an incredible prize!
Pinkberry! Mmm...
Oh wow! Even one of those prizes would be fabulous! I kept looking or "or" but instead kept seeing "and," lol. Wonderful giveaway....definitely count me in. Thanks so much! :)
I'd love to win.
Sounds so cool! I'll have to check out their site.
Oh, very cool! I'd love to win this, anything to get some clothes or accessories on my back would be great ;)
Please enter me!

Great giveaway!
I have two kiddos with the tummy flu right now. I could really use some luck... so pick me, pick me!
I am a GH junkie! Just have to enter this one!
Very cool! Count me in! Thanks.=)

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service