Dedicated to expanding its network and channel brands across multiple platforms and connecting viewers with their favorite shows anytime and anywhere, Disney-ABC Television Group announced a completely redesigned SOAPnet.com, the new home of celebrity and TV drama. In addition to covering the world of daytime, the new site, which launched in a beta version, expands its focus to include coverage of entertainment, stars, pop culture, beauty and fashion news in an informed, engaging editorial style.

In celebration of the brand-new SoapNet.com, you can win a $25 gift card to Barneys New York, a Marc Jacobs wallet, a $15 gift card to iTunes, and a $15 gift card to Pinkberry. Simply leave a comment to enter. A winner will be announced on August 15, 2008.

Views: 18

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, very interesting. I'm sure Soap lovers will jump all over this.
Hope I win!!
My goodness....very generous:)
Very fab!
Very nice indeed :-)
Fabu-Marcbarnpinktune-ulosity!
I HOPE I WIN!! I LOVE One Life to Live!! I just wish we got SoapNet in my area. Our cable company does not carry it.. Although you would think after receiving all of my requests they would change their minds. LOL
Wow, what a great opportunity! Great prizes, too.
very cool!
I love SoapNet now I can have SoapNet.com

Thanks,
COOL - I work 40 hrs a week so if it is way to watch soaps on the internet that would be cool :D and those giveaway items are to die for :)
I'm in!
I'm in!

RSS

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service