Win the Official MBC Necklace from Kristen's Custom Creations

WINNER: TRACY ROBERTS!

You will absolutely love the official MBC necklace from Kristen's Custom Creations. Kristen, a MBC member herself, designed this necklace for members to show their MBC pride and have a beautiful piece of hand stamped jewelry to wear.

The "Heart MBC" is a 16mm sterling silver disc that has been hand stamped with a fancy heart and MBC. The charm hangs on an 18 inch sterling silver snake chain and includes either a pearl or birthstone crystal of your choice.

If you're not the winner, you can always purchase directly from Kristen's etsy store. The MBC necklace retails for $35, $5 off the normal retail price.

Want to win it? Simply leave a comment and you're entered! Winner will be chosen Friday, August 15!

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

oooh I love it! thanks so much! fun fun fun!
Very Cool!!! I want to win one. :)
PURTY:) It would look fabulous around my neck!
I've had my eye on these! Absolutely gorgeous! Please consider me entered..
Oh cool! What a neat necklace! I hope I win :)
I have a necklace from Kristen's Etsy shop and it is lovely! This is my favorite necklace and the pictures do not do it justice! It is so pretty and dainty, I love it!! :-)
Looks very cute! I'll take it ☺
I love her jewelry! And to show off that I'm a member of MBC rocks!
Oooh pretty! Can I win it please?
I want one of Kristen's necklaces soooooo bad.
Love it! So cute
It's lovely!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service