Do you reply to all of your comments, some of your comment or none of your comments? I am of the mindset that it would be rude NOT to reply, but feel like if someone's just saying "cute kid," they probably don't expect a reply.
Which brings us to my second thought, do you reply by email or in the comment section of your blog?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I try to reply to everyone but I do it on my blog within said post. I also go to their site and see if they have a topic I could jump in on and when I leave a post I tell them thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
I go to THEIR blog and comment. If someone took time out of their busy life to come by my page and visit, I want to do the same. :)

By the way -- GREAT post today!
I email the person if they're enabled...and try to get back to some each week.
It all depends like you say on the comment itself and also if it's a new commenter or a regular.
I try to make a comment back on their blog. I feel like if they took the time to comment on my blog it is nice to do the same back. I am sure I miss some, but do my best. I don't usually go back to their blog to see if they commented w/ in their blog. I think everyone does things a bit differently.
I respond to comments in my own comment section but I always check out the blogs of my commenters and leave them a comment on theirs.
I reply to all my comments on their blog page. I also feel that if someone has taken the time to visit my blog that I should do the same. :)
I try to visit their blog and leave a comment :)
I am not sure about this one yet? Do people go back and read if you have replied? Which implies maybe emailing a reply is better?

I sort of do a mix of both at the moment!
Laurakim said:
I am not sure about this one yet? Do people go back and read if you have replied? Which implies maybe emailing a reply is better?

I sort of do a mix of both at the moment!

On blogger there is a box that your commenter can click to have responses emailed to them. I always click that box on others blogs so I can continue to follow the discussion and read the author's responses.
I usually go back to their page and see if there's something I can comment on. Unless, they ask me a question or something that I should respond to.

When I have time, I try to go back to their blogs and leave them a comment. The few occasions where I actually emailed them to respond to a comment, I think I scared them off! They didn't reply and I don't think they ever left another comment!

Maybe it freaked them out, for me to email them?

Andrea
The Creative Junkie
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service