Do you reply to all of your comments, some of your comment or none of your comments? I am of the mindset that it would be rude NOT to reply, but feel like if someone's just saying "cute kid," they probably don't expect a reply.
Which brings us to my second thought, do you reply by email or in the comment section of your blog?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, so much of the time I reply both to their email, and within my blog comments. Then I always check out their blog! I've met so many new friends this way!
I reply to all comments that are email enabled... and that answers question #2! I reply by email. I used to reply in the comments section, but it got too tedious.

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
I dont reply to EVERY comment. That being said I always try to reply to a new commenter, or a comment that by its own value deserves or requires a reply.
I'm amending my response! Six months ago I responded to comments in my section but now I email the response if they are email enabled. I still check out the blogs of my commenters though:)
I comment on their blog, and if they left a comment to me that needed my answer I answer it on their blog, but occasionally I live a response comment on my blog too, only if the post has some hot discussions LOL so I know people are coming back to check that :)
I do not reply to all my comments. If they ask a question then I reply through email. No one that I comment on replies either. I never thought they were rude. Sometimes it would just take to much time to respond. But I will visit their blog and leave a comment about their post.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

12/23/14 DAILY BLOG PROMPT

A SPECIAL GREETING FROM FRAN DRESCHER

MOM BLOGGERS FOR SOCIAL GOOD

Mom Bloggers for Social Good is a global coalition of 2000+ mom bloggers who currently span over twenty countries and who care about spreading the good news about the amazing work non-profit organizations and NGOs are doing around the world.  Want to make a difference? Please join us!

Toxic Free Blog - by Brittany Glynn

Brittany is a director of the Toxic Free Foundation and created the first ever Toxic Free Certification Program.  Weekly, Brittany publishes the Toxic Free Blog and provides coaching to over 10,000 families in the United States alone.  She is the author of a Toxic Free educational series and co-author of several Toxic Free learning programs. Brittany is also an award winning author. 

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service