Do you reply to all of your comments, some of your comment or none of your comments? I am of the mindset that it would be rude NOT to reply, but feel like if someone's just saying "cute kid," they probably don't expect a reply.
Which brings us to my second thought, do you reply by email or in the comment section of your blog?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, so much of the time I reply both to their email, and within my blog comments. Then I always check out their blog! I've met so many new friends this way!
I reply to all comments that are email enabled... and that answers question #2! I reply by email. I used to reply in the comments section, but it got too tedious.

April
www.AprilsLittleFamily.blogspot.com
I dont reply to EVERY comment. That being said I always try to reply to a new commenter, or a comment that by its own value deserves or requires a reply.
I'm amending my response! Six months ago I responded to comments in my section but now I email the response if they are email enabled. I still check out the blogs of my commenters though:)
I comment on their blog, and if they left a comment to me that needed my answer I answer it on their blog, but occasionally I live a response comment on my blog too, only if the post has some hot discussions LOL so I know people are coming back to check that :)
I do not reply to all my comments. If they ask a question then I reply through email. No one that I comment on replies either. I never thought they were rude. Sometimes it would just take to much time to respond. But I will visit their blog and leave a comment about their post.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service