Do you reply to all of your comments, some of your comment or none of your comments? I am of the mindset that it would be rude NOT to reply, but feel like if someone's just saying "cute kid," they probably don't expect a reply.
Which brings us to my second thought, do you reply by email or in the comment section of your blog?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I can reply by e-mail I do. I don't reply in my own comments. I do try to go to every blog that commented on mine and comment on their posts...

Yes, so much of the time I reply both to their email, and within my blog comments. Then I always check out their blog! I've met so many new friends this way!
I reply to all comments that are email enabled... and that answers question #2! I reply by email. I used to reply in the comments section, but it got too tedious.

I dont reply to EVERY comment. That being said I always try to reply to a new commenter, or a comment that by its own value deserves or requires a reply.
I comment on their blog, and if they left a comment to me that needed my answer I answer it on their blog, but occasionally I live a response comment on my blog too, only if the post has some hot discussions LOL so I know people are coming back to check that :)
I do not reply to all my comments. If they ask a question then I reply through email. No one that I comment on replies either. I never thought they were rude. Sometimes it would just take to much time to respond. But I will visit their blog and leave a comment about their post.

Question of the Day

With all of the food temptations out there how often do you eat healthy? 

Are you a healthy eater?

Plus take a look at our Daily Question conversations!

Hey Blogger Moms! Let's support each other on Instagram! Post your Instagram I.D. or address on the comment. It may be helpful to say you are from MBC.

Let's support each other!

Link to Us

© 2015   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service