Did you learn something new this week that you would love to share?

As bloggers I think we all learn new things everyday. For some they are old but others they are new. I will share something I am just getting into.

Project Wonderful for advertising. I only just joined but see this as something really interesting. It looks great for those that want to keep their overhead down.

Share something cool, maybe a widget or a trick on your blog.

Tags: blog, learn, new, something, tricks

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great Kristen! Thanks for sharing. I will bookmark and check out in more detail. Do you know about Constant Contact for writing enewsletters?

I learned something new today :-)
I've learned that PhotoStory Friday drives traffic to my site. I just did it cause it was fun, I wasn't expecting to see some new people! You can join in the photo party here: http://mychaosmybliss.blogspot.com/
I learned that I really need to learn how to code so maybe I could save some of my money;)

Really, I learned that having a survey on my blog asking them who they are, told me a whole lot about about them that I would have otherwise not know! Of course, I didn't think of it myself...it was all Jennifer's (THE mom blogger here)idea.
I need to learn about code also!

Lori said:
I learned that I really need to learn how to code so maybe I could save some of my money;)

Really, I learned that having a survey on my blog asking them who they are, told me a whole lot about about them that I would have otherwise not know! Of course, I didn't think of it myself...it was all Jennifer's (THE mom blogger here)idea.
I learned that even if you are completely ready to give up, perseverance can get you through.
I've learned that Wordless Wednesday is good for bloggers block. I always intend for it to be wordless but then I start explaining and describing the picture which sometimes leads to a cute little story and before you know it, bloggers block is gone!!
I learned about this: http://extra.examiner.com/about/

I only know what it says there on the website, but it is a newspaper company that is looking for bloggers to post about a category of interest to them in 60 cities. So if you were into food and lived in Denver, for example, you could blog about that. They want you to blog 3 times a week and pay $2.50 per post, up to $10 per post based on pageviews. I applied but haven't heard back yet, but other moms here might be interested, too. Give it a look and tell me if you get accepted! (Oh, I saw it on gawker.com, a gossipy blog in New York)
I figured out Mr. Linky for my weekly photo post I do. I had a few readers that consistently followed me on it, but a new reader suggested it to me so there was a central place for them all. I don't know why I had never thought of it! I love learning!
Oh and Blogger Buster is the bomb when you have a question about widgets and plugging in new stuff for your layout!
Jennifer said:
I've learned that PhotoStory Friday drives traffic to my site. I just did it cause it was fun, I wasn't expecting to see some new people! You can join in the photo party here: http://mychaosmybliss.blogspot.com/

I agree -- I love Photo-story Fridays!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/23/14 Writing Prompt

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service