Did you learn something new this week that you would love to share?

As bloggers I think we all learn new things everyday. For some they are old but others they are new. I will share something I am just getting into.

Project Wonderful for advertising. I only just joined but see this as something really interesting. It looks great for those that want to keep their overhead down.

Share something cool, maybe a widget or a trick on your blog.

Tags: blog, learn, new, something, tricks

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is great Kristen! Thanks for sharing. I will bookmark and check out in more detail. Do you know about Constant Contact for writing enewsletters?

I learned something new today :-)
I've learned that PhotoStory Friday drives traffic to my site. I just did it cause it was fun, I wasn't expecting to see some new people! You can join in the photo party here: http://mychaosmybliss.blogspot.com/
I learned that I really need to learn how to code so maybe I could save some of my money;)

Really, I learned that having a survey on my blog asking them who they are, told me a whole lot about about them that I would have otherwise not know! Of course, I didn't think of it myself...it was all Jennifer's (THE mom blogger here)idea.
I need to learn about code also!

Lori said:
I learned that I really need to learn how to code so maybe I could save some of my money;)

Really, I learned that having a survey on my blog asking them who they are, told me a whole lot about about them that I would have otherwise not know! Of course, I didn't think of it myself...it was all Jennifer's (THE mom blogger here)idea.
I learned that even if you are completely ready to give up, perseverance can get you through.
I've learned that Wordless Wednesday is good for bloggers block. I always intend for it to be wordless but then I start explaining and describing the picture which sometimes leads to a cute little story and before you know it, bloggers block is gone!!
I learned about this: http://extra.examiner.com/about/

I only know what it says there on the website, but it is a newspaper company that is looking for bloggers to post about a category of interest to them in 60 cities. So if you were into food and lived in Denver, for example, you could blog about that. They want you to blog 3 times a week and pay $2.50 per post, up to $10 per post based on pageviews. I applied but haven't heard back yet, but other moms here might be interested, too. Give it a look and tell me if you get accepted! (Oh, I saw it on gawker.com, a gossipy blog in New York)
I figured out Mr. Linky for my weekly photo post I do. I had a few readers that consistently followed me on it, but a new reader suggested it to me so there was a central place for them all. I don't know why I had never thought of it! I love learning!
Oh and Blogger Buster is the bomb when you have a question about widgets and plugging in new stuff for your layout!
Jennifer said:
I've learned that PhotoStory Friday drives traffic to my site. I just did it cause it was fun, I wasn't expecting to see some new people! You can join in the photo party here: http://mychaosmybliss.blogspot.com/

I agree -- I love Photo-story Fridays!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service