How do you go about writing your posts? Do you put pen to paper? Type it out in a Word document? Or type directly into the post box on your blog? Do you spend any time editing, or are your first thoughts the ones that make it to the blog? I usually type directly into the posting box on TypePad, but I've decided I need to start drafting and editing my blogs more!

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mostly I put pen to paper and I do a good amount of tweaking. I've found that if I write directly into the post box I end up doing less editing and that's sometimes not a good thing!
I type it directly into the box on my blog. I may edit some but for the most part I go on a whim.
When I am ready to sit down for a post, I go to town typing while the topic I am writing about is fresh in my head. When I am done, I proof it and check for spelling errors.

I personally do not have the time to write everything out then have to go in and type it. It works best for me to type it all up then check my writing.
I type out my posts directly on my blog. However, if I've been asked to type up a little something for a PR group, I use MS Word for my rough draft.
I write directly into the post box...just works for me :)
My mind goes too fast for pen and paper but I'm a pretty fast at typing, so I type directly into my post box.

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
I always use the computer when writing, regardless of the task. As far as blogging, I type directly into the post box and spell check from there. I schedule the majority of my posts, which allows me to go back and edit prior to publishing. I generally only edit for typos, word-choice, voice, etc.

Lol -- I scared my husband the other morning over this; I woke up and the first words out of my mouth were "I figured out the ending sentence." I WAS DREAMING ABOUT MY POST! Yeah -- I think I'm just a "little" addicted.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Be a Part of Something Special for Social Good

We are putting together one of the largest projects on behalf of the world's poorest mothers, newborns, and children and need your help. JOIN OUR PRIVATE GROUP to learn more and to get involved.

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service