So I am sure there are lots of you out there that are going through the sames struggles as me. I am a mom of 2 boys and just strated my own company. and now I am finding it hard to upkeep on my blog. Sometimes I have lots to say but am too busy to write. And other times I make the time to blog but don't have anything interesting to say. (Those of you who know me might be surprised by that....)

Anyways....I think that the real reason might be because I despise my blog...it's so blah...I need something more fun. Anyone know of a free designer for blogs???

Well thanks for listening...actually instead of writing this I could have been workin' on my blog....LOL. You are more than welcome to stop byu my blog and tell me how ugly it looks....heee heee! :)

Suzie
www.zeebabee.com

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes -- you can find free blog designs. Cutest Blog on The Block has fun backgrounds, as does Simply Fabulous Designs.

And, I know what you mean about trying to keep up with everything, although you do have a better excuse than me with starting up your own business. Congratulations!

I've found, over the past week or so, that writing posts in advance and scheduling them for publication REALLY helps me. I don't do this for the entire week, but I usually have 3-4 posts that I know I want to write. So, typically on Saturday evenings, I sit down and crank out a few posts for the week and schedule them for different days.

I also participate in Wordless Wednesdays (which has its own site and is also held by 5 Minutes for Mom) and Photo-Story Friday. These two days are EASY because there is very little writing involved (technically ZERO writing on Wednesday but I'm too chatty to be completely wordless). In addition to being easy, those two days are fun and generate a lot of traffic (plus give you more fun blogs to see thanks to your visitors).

Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertisement

MARKETPLACE

ADVERTISEMENT

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service