Cultivate Theme

Do you ask for a freebie to giveaway, are they offered to you or do you buy something to giveaway?

Any tips to give on giveaways & contests???

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ask for donations - and I have been VERY pleasantly surprised at the great response. At first, I felt "weird" asking for free stuff from boutique owners, but I've met some great shop owners and formed some great professional relationships. Basically, boutique owners who are saavy know that any extra advertising is good for their site - so many are willing to donate a product to increase traffic to their sites. That being said, I have a main site, ParentingPink.com that my blog is attached to, so shop owners like the idea of advertising on a site as opposed to a blog - but it never hurts to try.

When I find a really cute boutique that I like (things I would buy my own daughters) I email the owner, plead my case, and ask for a donation for the contest of their choice. My contest participants have been very generous in their donations & I am grateful. I think you will find them the same way too.

Good luck! Please feel free to email me if you want more details or info.
I have a few who came to me asking, but for the most part I just ask people whose work I like.
I have one going on right now for Kiss My Style, adorable stuff

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service