ADVERTISEMENT

FOLLOW US

OUR BLOG

Tips For Getting Girls Into Sports

Would it surprise you to know that girls are twice as likely to drop out of sporting activities through their teenage years than boys? Or to realize that most young girls start engaging in organized sports up to two whole years later than boys? …

How To Help A Friend Who Is an Addict

One of the most devastating things that can happen to any family is substance abuse in any form. Anything in excess is never good for anyone. That could be anything from too much food, exercise, alcohol or even shopping. Addictive behaviors can turn relationships upside down for those who…

Latest Activity

Rachael Murphey posted a blog post
12 minutes ago
Kermilia White liked Mom Bloggers Club's page MOMS +KIDS OFFERS
2 hours ago
Regina posted a status
"Went shopping yesterday and picked up some items for the boys. Go check it out on the blog. Back to School Picks www.lifewithginag.blogspot."
3 hours ago
Profile IconKermilia White, Carolyn Reel, Bobbi and 2 more joined Mom Bloggers Club
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Brooks commented on Pualani's group 'Submit Your Giveaway!'
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Brooks commented on Kailani's group 'The Mommy Reviewers'
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Brooks commented on Shasta Lynn Walton's group 'Low Entry Giveaways - UNDER 100'
3 hours ago
Elizabeth Brooks commented on Francine Sanchez's group 'Let's Enter Each others Giveaways'
3 hours ago

OUR DAILY PINS

Advertisements

a famous blogger, for a week, who would it be and why?

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow...

I don't know that I would switch with anyone necessarily. I would want to follow them around and watch and learn for a week. That would be awesome!
I'll answer this one myself:)

I would switch with John Chow....to see what it's like to eat at all these fancy shmancy places, traveling everywhere, being stalked, and knowing what goes on his evil brain.
That's a tough one. Maybe Metrodad. His life in New York, traveling to numerous countries, working in the fashion industry, it's all so different from my life here in Arkansas. It would be a fun (but tiring!) experience.

At first I was going to say Pioneer Woman but I don't think I could handle homeschooling 4 kids! Not to mention being surrounded by cow poop!
I think I'd like to switch for a week only with Dooce just to know what it's like to be such a well written blogger who is also so famous. I just love the way she writes.

Another choice would be someone like Table4Five or LisaReviews because they travel so much from blogging.
Hmmmmm, the one i always hear about is John Chow but i don't get much out of his blog. Probably would help if i read it huh? Anyway, I guess i'd trade place with any pr5 blog owner lol. That way i could do higher priced blog posts and make more moolah lol.
Truthfully i'd want to follow Monica Mommy Brain Reports, she's really booming and she's going to be on tv again soon. She's super sweet and very down to earth. So i'd like to learn to be successful from someone who not only has it together but also has a great personality. Learning from her would be alot of fun.
I'd follow Ree from the Pioneer Woman.. I love her ranch, her hubby and her kitchen!! ;)
I don't get much out of his blog either so I wouldn't bother reading really......I like to read about his travels, daughter, etc;)

Nessa said:
Hmmmmm, the one i always hear about is John Chow but i don't get much out of his blog. Probably would help if i read it huh? Anyway, I guess i'd trade place with any pr5 blog owner lol. That way i could do higher priced blog posts and make more moolah lol.
Truthfully i'd want to follow Monica Mommy Brain Reports, she's really booming and she's going to be on tv again soon. She's super sweet and very down to earth. So i'd like to learn to be successful from someone who not only has it together but also has a great personality. Learning from her would be alot of fun.
You Lori:) I would love to live on a Ranch for a week- I live in the burbs' so I would love the change of pace- but you can stay and cook!
And Queen of Spain- she has a voice and she isn't afraid to use it!
***blushing*** Gah, that's awful nice of you to say. And cooking for you?..Hun, that's why I want to be John Chow...so someone else can cook for me!..>LOL

Susan Lindgren said:
You Lori:) I would love to live on a Ranch for a week- I live in the burbs' so I would love the change of pace- but you can stay and cook!
And Queen of Spain- she has a voice and she isn't afraid to use it!
Dooce! I am such a big fan of hers!
Easy...Kailani at An Island Life. I love her blog and she lives in Hawaii. I live Pennsylvania. Enough said...
Oh that's a good one. But she's a busy, busy gal!!!!

Cecelia said:
Easy...Kailani at An Island Life. I love her blog and she lives in Hawaii. I live Pennsylvania. Enough said...

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service