a famous blogger, for a week, who would it be and why?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any blogger in Hawaii. LOL! Ahhh blogging on the beach!
the problogger guy - I've always wanted to visit the land down undah :)
I'd have to say Metropolitan Mama (I think I'd take her income too). I just love her, she's so sweet and she's not afraid to be honest about things that might cause others to protest. Plus she's so darn cute! I also think it's cool that she's like the queen of giveaways!
Definitely Rhee from Pioneer Woman.

I mean, have you seen Marlboro Man?

Andrea
http://www.thecreativejunkie.com
Jeremy Schoemaker a.k.a. Shoemoney. I think my husband has a "work crush" on him, and reads Jeremy's blog posts more often than mine!
I'd also like his swimming pool.
i feel like john chow is just one big paid advertisment.

Lori said:
I don't get much out of his blog either so I wouldn't bother reading really......I like to read about his travels, daughter, etc;)

Nessa said:
Hmmmmm, the one i always hear about is John Chow but i don't get much out of his blog. Probably would help if i read it huh? Anyway, I guess i'd trade place with any pr5 blog owner lol. That way i could do higher priced blog posts and make more moolah lol.
Truthfully i'd want to follow Monica Mommy Brain Reports, she's really booming and she's going to be on tv again soon. She's super sweet and very down to earth. So i'd like to learn to be successful from someone who not only has it together but also has a great personality. Learning from her would be alot of fun.
True..but a rich one;)
Heather Armstrong for sure. I want to see a break down of her ad rates to see how they total up to 40 grand a month! Or so estimates the Wall Street Journal in a recent article about her.
I have to agree with Jen on this one. I would have a blast blogging while laying out in the sun by the ocean!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/30/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service