I have three little ones ages 5, 3, and 1. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, but then I blog and I feel much better :-)

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have three also. 4 and two 13 month olds. i'm definitely going crazy :)
One and I want more. I used to want 6, but I now think I was crazy. I want at least two, preferrably 3-4.
I have 3 ages 15, 9 and 1 (yep started all over again lol)
I have 6, it is crazy, however I can't imagine not having that many.
I am a constant busy bee, and they help keep me on my toes. I will have horrible empty nest syndrome, however, but then I should have grandkids :)
3 boys here; 2yrs, 12yrs, and 14yrs.
I have four! My only daughter is the oldest 12 then my sons are 10, 2 but will be three next month, and 16 months! Hubby is fixed...so no more for us :) Four is enough for me and I love every minute of the craziness!
3 for me, 9-almost 10, 7.5, and 2.5. Girl, Boy, Girl.
I have 3: almost 8yo boy, a 5yo girl and a 2yo boy. We're debating on #4 and I think we're going to go for it. I have a thing for even numbers, lol. Lucas is a handful but we keep saying he'll get better....right? lol
I have 5
worker #1 = 16 boy
worker #2 = 15 boy
worker #3 = 12 boy
worker #4 = 9 boy
The Little Foreman in Pink = 4 girl
One, for now. My husband and I would love to have one more and hopefully a boy... Hopefully... If I ever get pregnant.
I have 3 as well. I just became a mom of three, my youngest is 5 weeks old. My oldest is 4 and my daughter is in the middle of the boys and is 17 months. I too sometimes feel like i'm going nuts!
I have three children-- a six-year-old girl, a four-year-old boy and a two-year-old girl. We have had a child in every even numbered year in the 21st century. This year, we adopted a cat ;-)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

10/31/14 BLOG PROMPT

Facebook Hop - Every Monday!

CATCH THE BUZZ

SPECIAL HELLO FROM FRAN!

Link to Us

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service