Please post here if you have a baby that is 3-6 months - I'd love to see your blogs! (like I don't have enough stuff in Google Reader already, lol)

It would be so nice to get to know some other moms with kids my daughter's age.

Jaedyn Emma - 3 1/2 months :-)

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My little boy is 6 1/2 months-- is that too old for you? :) I love to meet other baby moms, too. It somehow makes it all easier to think about the other people who are up at 3:30am too!
My daughter is four months old. Thus far, I think this is my favorite age... then again, I have said that at ever stage...
Glad to stumble upon you.
Our baby girl just turned six months last week. She's our first baby. I love to meet new moms, too!
Hey thanks for the replies,

I didn't see them until now! I'm off to check out your blogs now. :-)
My daughter will be 3 months tomorrow. How fast it goes!
my son just turned 7 mos last sept. 29... hope that isn't too old for you... i'd love to meet other moms too, i'd love to get and share parenting tips and all that stuff... check my blog sometime, i post stuff about my son there.. : ) here's a picture of my son, Lucas...

have 3 month old twins!

I have a 3 month old. My blog is

MBC Cutie: Braelyn uploaded by member, Rebecca Hester. Upload your cutie and they may be featured here.

Our Latest Food, Travel & Lifestyle Posts

Ask any pregnant woman and she will tell you that now she’s expecting what once smelled delicious  - like roasting coffee beans for example, has suddenly become the one smell that induces an overwhelming feeling of nausea. For some women the pregnant nose goes into smell overdrive…

Black Friday – it’s Not Just About Fashion

Fashion, eh? It comes and goes, then comes back around again, at once fleeting and eternal. A style is in one month and then is never heard of again – until it is heard of again, of course.

The quest for fashionable clothes never ends; it’s just that what is in vogue is always changing.…

© 2016   Created by Mom Bloggers Club.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service